I offer experience that spans the spectrum of the communications discipline.
My experience in the corporate, legal services, and technology sectors in permanent and freelance consultant positions have added an unparalleled depth of discipline and resourcefulness to my collection of strategic and tactical skills.
I have managed all aspects of the communications function, including:
- Engaging employees
- Driving project communications
- Enabling business transformation
- Creating traditional and digital campaigns
- Directing large-scale website deployments
- Leading brand and message management
- Optimizing digital content (SEO copywriting)
- Evaluating results for continuous improvement
- Supporting executives and their leadership teams
Collaboration across Multidisciplinary Teams
I have worked and easily gained credibility with C-suite executives, their leadership teams, and subject matter experts across complex, matrix organizations, including HR and benefits, sales enablement, finance, risk, treasury, IT, data governance, capital planning, legal, compliance, regulatory relations, national facilities services, corporate marketing and communications, and product development and distribution.
I am adept at creating programs that span the traditional and digital channel mix including program development, securing buy-in, budget management, establishing metrics, program deployment, program measurement, and operationalization, utilizing a full range of platforms:
- Knowledge base (Confluence)
- Photo editing (Adobe Photoshop)
- Email marketing (Emma, Mailchimp)
- Google Workspace online office suite
- Project platforms (Asana, Smartsheet)
- Survey apps (Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey)
- Microsoft 365 (including the Office suite)
- Website design (SharePoint, Wix, WordPress)
- Collaboration platforms (Jive, SharePoint, Slack, Teams, Workplace)